About the role:
Due to the increase in demand for our highly regarded Amaroo@Home program, we are looking for enthusiastic, reliable, and committed Support Worker who has availability to work in the evenings to work with our most vulnerable clients who require ongoing support. In this role you will be supporting our consumers in maintaining their health and independence.
Depending on the hours worked, the appropriate shift penalties would apply.
Surrounded by a supportive team and working in a fun environment. You will be providing an essential service by assisting them with their Daily Living (personal care) services, welfare and medication visits and helping them access community services by providing them with transport.
To be successful in this position you will be able to demonstrate:
- Be flexible and available for weekday and weekend shifts
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity (desirable)
- Certificate III in Individual Support or equivalent
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and work towards an outcome or objective, unsupervised
- Have a passion and interest in aged care and want to 'add value' to the client’s quality of life
- Experience in a similar setting in aged care will be highly regarded
- Hold a current valid driver’s licence and road worthy vehicle
- All candidates must be able to supply proof of having received their 2021 influenza vaccination and COVID-19 vaccinations.
- All candidates need to be able to provide a current National Police Clearance (no older than 6 months).
In return Amaroo will offer you:
- A rewarding role and competitive remuneration package
- Excellent employee benefits and salary packaging options
- Professional Development opportunities
- A great team, culture, and flexible working environment
Our staff work with PRIDE, professionalism, respect, integrity, dignity, and enthusiasm. If that sounds like you, apply now!
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Return it to us by one of the following:
- Mail / Drop Off to: Amaroo Village, 65 Dorothy Street, Gosnells WA 6110.
- Email: HR@amaroovillage.com.au
- Fax: (08) 9398 4923