Do you have exceptional customer service skills? Can you deal with a number of competing demands at the same time and keep your cool? Are you passionate about helping people?
We are looking for an experienced and motivated person to join our team at Buckley Caring Centre in Gosnells. In this busy reception you must be able to handle multiple demands simultaneously whilst remaining calm; it is crucial you know how to interact effectively with a wide range of people in a professional and genuine manner.
This role is a FULL-TIME Temporary Contract - 8 weeks minimum with potential for ongoing employment
Main tasks you will be responsible for:
- First point of contact at reception – both phone and face to face providing assistance or directing to relevant team member
- Managing all incoming communications and distributing appropriately
- Assisting with accounts payable and receivable
- Ordering supplies and relevant equipment as requested within budget
- Provide back-up support for rostering and staff allocations
- Assisting the Manager and clinical team with administration support
What you will need:
- Switchboard experience in a busy office environment
- High level interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with all levels
- Intermediate to Advanced skills with the Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues with tact and discretion
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and work towards an outcome or objective, unsupervised
- Experience in a similar setting in aged care will be highly regarded
All applicants must supply a National Police Clearance and proof of a current Influenza Vaccination.
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Return it to us by one of the following: