Amaroo Village is a leading provider of Retirement Villages, Home Care and Residential Aged Care Services with high quality facilities and service; our residents enjoy genuine care and a relaxed lifestyle.
The Maintenance department are seeking an enthusiastic and reliable individual to join the team.
- Full Time | Based in Gosnells
- Perform routine landscaping requirements within the independent living village, the surrounds of our new clubhouse / admin building and our 2 caring centres.
- Working autonomously but as part of a wider team you will maintain and create meticulous gardens
- As required assist the maintenance team
- Motivation and enthusiasm to be a proactive member of the Amaroo team
- Attention to detail and a passion for gardening
- Experience with power equipment, tools & machinery
- Must be physically fit to use a range of equipment and able to work in the elements (PPE supplied)
- Capability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines
- Be willing to be part of the after hours call out team
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels
- Live South of the River (preferred)
All applicants must supply a current National Police Clearance and an Influenza vaccination record.
- Horticulture or turf management
- A similar role in Aged Care
An immediate start is available! Permanent Residents only please.
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Return it to us by one of the following: