About the role:
Due to the growth in our Amaroo@Home program we have an exciting opportunity for someone to join the team as a Scheduler for our home care services, based in Denmark.
Part Time | 37.5 Hours per fortnight with the opportunity to provide leave coverage.
- Maintain accurate support worker rosters and timesheets
- Schedule consumer appointments and communicate any changes with staff.
- Assist the Amaroo@Home Coordinator with case management
- Liaise with consumers and family members about ongoing service needs.
- Provide in home services as required
- General administrative duties
- Relevant qualification and/or substantial experience in a similar role
- Well-developed interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organise and resolve complex rostering situations
- Intermediate IT skills with computer systems including the Microsoft office suite
- Current valid “A” class WA Drivers Licence
- Willingness to work flexible hours
All candidates must be able to supply proof of having received their 2021 influenza vaccination and COVID-19 vaccinations.
All candidates need to be able to provide a current National Police Clearance.
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Return it to us by one of the following:
- Mail / Drop Off to: Amaroo Village, 65 Dorothy Street, Gosnells WA 6110.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (08) 9398 4923
Alternatively, you can submit your application via SEEK.