About the role:
We are looking for two exceptional Customer Service Officers to support our thriving residential facility McMahon Caring Center and our Head Office based in Gosnells.
Surrounded by a supportive team, in this role you will be the first point of contact for all queries to the home and welcome all visitors to the site – a fantastic first impression is key. This role will be fast paced, and no two days will be the same – so the abilities to think on your feet and multi-task are paramount to this position.
Duties will include:
- The collection and processing of expenses
- Monthly reconciliation of the administration petty cash
- Ordering of stationary and other items for the home
- Aiding with the processing of invoices (when required)
- Archiving of various documentation
- Aiding the Manager of the facility, the clinical nurse and other office personnel as required.
To be successful in this position you will be able to demonstrate:
- Have qualifications and / or experience in a similar capacity
- Have some experience with accounts
- Be able to multitask and effectively handle conflicting demands
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills
- Have intermediate to advance working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Possess the ability to handle sensitive occasions or information with discretion.
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and work towards an outcome or objective, unsupervised
- Experience in a similar setting in aged care will be highly regarded
In return Amaroo will offer you:
- A rewarding role and competitive remuneration package
- Excellent employee benefits and salary packaging options
- Professional Development opportunities
- A great team, culture, and flexible working environment
All candidates must be able to supply proof of having received their 2021 influenza vaccination and COVID-19 vaccinations.
All candidates need to be able to provide a current National Police Clearance (no older than 6 months).
How to Apply:
You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. In your application please let us know which location you are interested in.
1. Download an application form
2. Return it to us by one of the following:
- Mail / Drop Off to: Amaroo Village, 65 Dorothy Street, Gosnells WA 6110.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (08) 9398 4923
Alternatively, you can submit your application via SEEK.