Full time | Based in Gosnells
- Be a part of the Grounds team, performing routine garden maintenance and landscaping as part of the regular program.
- Perform Maintenance and routine repairs
- Assist in Care Facility operations and maintenance
- Undertake basic plumbing, carpentry and painting as required
- Identify, report and perform reactive maintenance
- Be part of the after hours call out team
- Have experience with power equipment, tools & machinery
- Be physically fit to use a range of equipment and able to work in the elements (PPE supplied)
- Be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Have a current valid drivers licence
- Be willing to be part of the after hours call out team (when appropriate)
- Live locally (Gosnells region preferred)
- Be able to communicate effectively with all levels
- Experience in a similar role in Aged Care or the development industry with a trade background will be looked at favourably.
All applicants must supply a current National Police Clearance and proof of 2021 Influenza Vaccination.
Permanent Residents only please
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Return it to us by one of the following: