The Maintenance department are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable individual to join the team on a full time basis.
This role is based in Gosnells .
- Carry out daily maintenance requirements within an aged care facility and assist the wider team
- Oversee and complete planned maintenance and routine repairs within an aged care facility
- Undertake general maintenance of equipment and buildings
- Manage contractors on site and ensure works are complete
- Oversee systems, equipment inventory, and audits within the facility
- Identify, report and perform reactive maintenance tasks
- Keep records, documentation and paperwork in a neat organised manner
- Be part of the 'After Hours Call Out' team
- Have similar experience (Aged Care would be highly desirable)
- Be able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders including residents
- Be confident and efficient in completing required documentation
- Be physically fit to conduct a range of tasks
- Be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Have a current valid drivers licence
All applicants must supply a current National Police Clearance and an Influenza vaccination record. Permanent Residents only please.
Experience in a similar role in Aged Care or the building and construction industry with a trade background will be looked at favourably.
For more information please contact Shelley Harris, HR Coordinator on 9490 3899 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Return it to us by one of the following: