About this role
Full Time | Based in Gosnells
This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently studying and looking to start their career within a friendly and supportive Accounts team.
Aimed towards a junior, this role involves a fair amount of data entry however throughout your day there is variety in the tasks and the people you deal with.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Enter and reconcile all entries for resident billing
- Generate and prepare statements
- Create and reconcile direct debit process
- Maintain resident details within database
- Assist residents and families with account queries
- Relief reception across the company
Skills & Experience required:
- Be able to communicate effectively and courteously
- Understand basic book keeping procedures
- Have experience with administrative support
- Work independently and establish priorities whilst functioning as part of a wider team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Skills to use software packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in aged care will be highly regarded
All applicants must supply a National Police Clearance and a current Influenza Vaccination from 2020
Amaroo offers a supportive & fun work environment, salary packaging options and is located close to public transport.
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Return it to us by one of the following: