About the role:
We are seeking an energetic and passionate Clinical Nurse Manager to assist in leading and inspiring our clinical team at our McMahon Caring Centre, our 96-place residential care facility based in Gosnells. In this role you will having a direct positive impact on the consumers that we support.
In collaboration with the Manager and the Clinical Team, you will be accountable and responsible for maintaining high standards of care and service delivery by:
- Leading and supporting the clinical team to drive and strive for best practice in all aspects of care delivery.
- Planning, monitoring, and reviewing work practices, systems, and processes.
- Managing clinical assessments, care plan development and evaluation alongside the registered nurses and health care team.
- Ensuring a person centred approach is followed by all staff in the facility.
- Delivering effective and efficient care in a manner that meets the requirements of the Aged Care Quality Standards.
For this full-time position you will be required to be available Monday – Friday 8:00 until 16:00 OR 9:00 until 17:00.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Three years minimum experience as a Clinical Nurse or equivalent
- Experience in Clinical Governance in an Aged care setting will be highly regarded
- Experience in being an infection control lead (desirable)
- Excellent clinical knowledge, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Experience in working with people with complex care needs (for example, dementia)
- An ability to work as a team player with strong communication and leadership skills
- Compassionate, dedicated, and caring nature with the ability to build strong rapport with our consumers.
- The capability to liaise, consult and collaborate with our multidisciplinary team to build successful relationships.
- Comprehensive clinical assessment and review of residents' care needs
- Sound understanding of processes needed to participate in clinical and quality audits using the principles of continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of the aged care standards, and ACFI funding
- Exposure to recruitment practices, and an understanding of staff performance management and development processes.
- All candidates must be able to supply proof of having received their 2021 influenza vaccination and COVID-19 vaccinations.
- All candidates need to be able to provide a current National Police Clearance (no older than 6 months).
- Need to be currently registered with the Australia Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
In return Amaroo will offer you:
- A rewarding role and competitive remuneration package
- Excellent employee benefits and salary packaging options
- Professional Development opportunities
- A great team, culture, and flexible working environment
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Return it to us by one of the following:
- Mail / Drop Off to: Amaroo Village, 65 Dorothy Street, Gosnells WA 6110.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (08) 9398 4923