About the role:
The Home Care Coordinator/Clinical Coordinator establishes and maintains the primary relationship with Amaroo@Home consumers assigned to their care.
The coordinator, in partnership with the consumer and/or their substitute decision maker is required to assess and plan care, coordinate the implementation of the plan and evaluate the effectiveness of the planned care, using the Quality Care Standards and Operational Guidelines to inform decision making.
A Dual Position:
Home Care Coordinator
This role is consumer focused and involves consulting with consumers and their families, preparing in home care assessments, assisting new and existing consumers with the creation and reviews of their Support Plans to ensure the plans meet their ongoing Home Care and Allied Health goals, sourcing equipment/aides, managing home care package budgets, and supporting the team to deliver high quality care and services. As a leader within the team, you will also be responsible for ongoing education, guidance, and support to other Amaroo@Home employees.
Registered or Enrolled Nurse
Provide holistic care to the consumer, as per their individual support plan including conducting and completing comprehensive clinical assessments, wound care, communicating regularly with families, carers and other service providers plus any other identified nursing tasks.
In addition, we will require you to hold:
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the Nurses Board of WA (AHPRA Registration) is desirable but not essential
- National Police Clearance less than 6 months old
- Current Influenza vaccination
- Current COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Current working rights in Australia
- Valid Drivers Licence and be willing to utilise your own vehicle
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Return it to us by one of the following:
- Mail / Drop Off to: Amaroo Village, 65 Dorothy Street, Gosnells WA 6110.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (08) 9398 4923