About the role:
We are seeking energetic and passionate Enrolled Nurses to cover planned & unplanned leave and any unfilled shifts available across our caring centres – McMahon Caring Centre and Buckley Caring Centre based in Gosnells. In this role you will having a direct positive impact on the consumers that we support.
To be successful in this position you will need to demonstrate:
- Current Registration as an Enrolled Nurse with the Nurses Board of WA
- Previous experience in Aged Care and with Dementia
- Leadership qualities with the ability to work within and as part of the team
- Sound understanding of ACFI
- Commitment to OH&S guidelines
- Well developed written and oral communication skills
- Have a genuine interest in and respect for the uniqueness that makes up our residents
- Possess a compassionate, caring and supportive nature.
- Expertise in medication administration and wound care.
- Be committed in ongoing clinical excellence and adherence to clinical governance
- A commitment to the person centred approach to care and supervision.
In return Amaroo will offer you:
- A rewarding role and competitive remuneration package
- Excellent employee benefits and salary packaging options
- Professional Development opportunities
- A great team, culture, and flexible working environment
All candidates must be able to supply proof of having received their 2021 influenza vaccination and COVID-19 vaccinations.
All candidates need to be able to provide a current National Police Clearance (no older than 6 months).
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Return it to us by one of the following:
- Mail / Drop Off to: Amaroo Village, 65 Dorothy Street, Gosnells WA 6110.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (08) 9398 4923