The Maintenance department are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable individual to join the team on a full time basis in Gosnells.
- Carry out routine landscaping and mowing requirements within the village and surrounds.
- Assist with planned maintenance and routine repairs within village units, buildings and aged care facilities
- Identify, report and perform reactive maintenance tasks
- Attend after hours call outs when rostered
- Experience with power equipment, tools & machinery
- Must be physically fit to use a range of equipment and able to work in the elements (PPE supplied)
- Capability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines
- Be willing to be part of the after hours call out team
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels
- Live locally (Gosnells region preferred)
- Horticulture or turf management
- A similar role in Aged Care
All applicants must supply a current National Police Clearance and an Influenza vaccination record. Permanent Residents only please.
An immediate start is available!
For more information please contact Shelley Harris, HR Coordinator on 9490 3899 or email: email@example.com
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Return it to us by one of the following: