Due to the growth in our program we have an exciting opportunity for someone to join the team as a Scheduler for our home care services, based in beautiful Denmark.
Part Time | 60 hours / FN - with the opportunity to increase.
- Maintain accurate support worker rosters and timesheets
- Schedule client appointments
- Assist the Amaroo@Home Coordinator with case management
- Liaise with clients and family members
- Provide in home services as required
- General administrative duties
- Relevant qualification and/or substantial experience in a similar role
- Well developed interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organise and resolve complex rostering situations
- Intermediate IT skills with computer systems including the Microsoft office suite
- Current valid “A” class WA Drivers Licence
- Willingness to work flexible hours
All applicants must supply a current National Police Clearance and 2021 Influenza Vaccination
Amaroo offers a competitive salary, family friendly hours, salary packaging options and a fun & supportive work environment.
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Return it to us by one of the following: