About the role:
Due to the increase in demand for our highly regarded Amaroo@Home program, we are looking for enthusiastic Home Assist Workers to support our customers in maintaining their homes.
Surrounded by a supportive team and working in a fun environment, in this role you will be playing a key role in supporting our customers’ independence. You will be providing an essential service by assisting them with laundry, keeping their homes clean and ensuring a safe environment, assisting with transport and so much more.
If you are a person wants to give back to the community, enjoys cleaning, and wants to occasionally have a chat with our customers - then this position is for you!
To be successful in this position you will be able to demonstrate:
- Be flexible and available for weekday shifts
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity (desirable)
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and work towards an outcome or objective, unsupervised
- Have a passion and interest in aged care and want to 'add value' to the client’s quality of life
- Experience in a similar setting in aged care will be highly regarded
- Hold a current valid driver’s licence and road worthy vehicle
- All candidates must be able to supply proof of having received their 2021 influenza vaccination and COVID-19 vaccinations.
- All candidates need to be able to provide a current National Police Clearance (no older than 6 months).
In return Amaroo will offer you:
- A rewarding role and competitive remuneration package
- Excellent employee benefits and salary packaging options
- Professional Development opportunities
- A great team, culture, and flexible working environment
How to Apply:
You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role.
1. Download an application form
2. Return it to us by one of the following:
- Mail / Drop Off to: Amaroo Village, 65 Dorothy Street, Gosnells WA 6110.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (08) 9398 4923