- Gosnells Location
- Permanent Part-time or Casual Contract available
- Salary Packaging up to $15,900 per annum
- Competitive rates
We are seeking energetic and passionate Aged Care Registered Nurses to join our clinical and care team.
To be successful, you will need to be a kind, compassionate person with strong clinical and leadership skills and have a genuine interest in the provision of quality care to support our residents as they age. As a leader within the team it is expected you ‘walk the talk’ and lead by example with all duties including safe work procedures and a consistent high standard of care. Ideally, you will have sound knowledge of the accreditation process and ACFI, plus strong skills in assessment, care plans and documentation.
In addition, we will require you to hold;
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the Nurses Board of WA
- National Police Clearance less than 6 months old
Please highlight your availability to work in your cover letter or resume when you apply.
For more information please contact Shelley Harris, HR Coordinator on 9490 3899 or email: email@example.com
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Return it to us by one of the following: