About the role
- To support, develop, monitor and oversee Amaroo’s Work, Health and Safety, Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance Programs; driving a work safe, compliance and reporting culture across Amaroo, ensuring ongoing compliance activities across the organisation.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of plans regarding key WHS compliance strategies and continuous improvement.
- Maintain and review of WHS policies and procedures.
- Monitor and report on performance of WHS and risk compliance through regular facility and department audits on a continuing basis, ensuring any compliance issue/concern is being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved. Additionally, review opportunities to improve effectiveness.
- Contribute to a system for uniform handling of nonconformances. Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; work with managers and provide general guidance on corrective action plans for resolution and how to avoid/ deal with similar situation in the future.
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar WHS & Compliance role.
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety.
- High attention to detail.
- High level of written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Advanced Computer Skills “Microsoft Suite”
- Ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
- Eligibility to work in Australia.
- Current National Police Clearance.
- Experience in the Aged Care sector.
- Process improvement experience and ability to analyse information.
In return, Amaroo will provide you with:
- Great Salary Packaging options to boost your net income (up to $18,550 per annum)
- Novated Leasing options for your personal vehicle
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free onsite parking and own cafe
- Free annual flu vaccinations
For further information about the role, please contact People & Culture Team at HR@amaroovillage.com.au