About the role:
We are seeking an energetic and passionate Registered Nurse to join our residential clinical and care team. Depending on the operational requirements and if needed in the future, rosters will be negotiated in consultation with the employee.
As a part of our team, you will play an integral role in the provision of clinical care to our consumers. In this role you will be a leader and will demonstrate to those under your supervision the importance of providing a consistent high level of care and following safe work procedures.
Surrounded by a supportive team, you will be expected to have a sound knowledge of the accreditation process and funding models. You will also bring with you experience in medical assessments, development and maintaining of care plans and other required documentation.
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have experience in a similar setting in aged care, which will be highly regarded
- Have experience in supervising staff in the clinical and care environment
- Have knowledge and experience with assessment systems
- Have knowledge and understanding of the Aged Care Act (1997)
- Have good knowledge of aged care documentation requirements
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills
- Be able to work independently, establish priorities and work towards an outcome or objective, unsupervised
- Have a passion and interest in aged care and want to ‘add value’ to the client’s quality of life
- Possess a current AHPRA registration
- Be able to supply proof of full COVID-19 vaccinations and be willing to have annual influenza vaccination.
- Be able to provide a current National Police Clearance (no older than 6 months).
You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role.
In return, Amaroo will offer you:
- A rewarding role and competitive remuneration package
- Excellent employee benefits and salary packaging options (up to $18,550 per annum and novated leasing to your personal vehicle
- Professional Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
How to apply:
2. Return it to us by one of the following:
- Mail / Drop Off to: Amaroo Village, 65 Dorothy Street, Gosnells WA 6110.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (08) 9398 0998