About the role:
Due to the increase in demand for our Amaroo@Home program, we are looking for enthusiastic, reliable, and committed people who want to make a difference in their community and join our team as Support Workers. In this role you will be supporting our consumers in maintaining their health and independence.
We are currently recruiting for qualified Support Workers who are available to work various shifts anytime from 7am to 6pm with flexible working hours available.
In this role, you will be providing an essential service by assisting our clients with their Daily Living (personal care) services, welfare and medication visits and helping them access community services by providing them with transport.
To be successful in these positions you will be able to demonstrate:
- Flexibility and availability for weekday and weekend shifts,
- Certificate III in Individual Support or equivalent,
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity (desirable),
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and work towards an outcome or objective unsupervised,
- Have a passion and interest in aged care and want to ‘add value’ to the client’s quality of life,
- Experience in a similar setting in aged care will be highly regarded,
- Hold a current valid driver’s licence and road worthy vehicle,
- All candidates must be able to supply proof of having received their 2023influenza vaccination,
- All candidates need to be able to provide a current National Police Clearance (no older than 6 months).
In return Amaroo will offer you:
- A rewarding role and competitive remuneration package,
- Excellent employee benefits and salary packaging options,
- Professional development opportunities,
- A great team, culture, and flexible working environment.
How to Apply:
2. Return it to us by one of the following: