Buckley Caring Centre
Welcoming you to Buckley Caring Centre, Amaroo Village's newest Aged Care Facility. Our stunning accommodation is designed 2 floors, offering 128 beds.
Today, after a major redevelopment was completed in 2018, our Buckley Caring Centre provides quality world class residential care and lifestyle choices to 128 ageing seniors.
The new Buckley comprises of 4 houses:
- Tuart and Wandoo, Jarrah and Karri.
Tuart and Wandoo form the newest design, offering 74 places over 2 levels, each level offers six x 6 room pods plus 1 room on each floor for community respite.
The main reception, kitchen, laundry & workshop are now located in this structure.
- Jarrah, newly refurbished accommodates 18 residents
- Karri, also newly refurbished and embracing significant redesign to create a 36 bed secure memory support section for those journeying with dementia.
Click below to view floor plans:
- Dining room
- Large activity room
- Outdoor barbeque
- Television lounge with fireplace
- Vegetable garden
- 24 hrs Registered Nurse
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management Program (subject to assessment of required need)
- Activity programs
- Chef cooked meals catering to all dietary requirements and prepared on site
- Hair salon
- Massage therapist
Fees at Buckley Caring Centre cover care, meals, cleaning and laundry. Incidentals such as pharmacy scripts, hairdressing and outings are additional. Fees will depend on income level and assets and will be discussed in detail upon application. Fees are calculated in strict accordance with Government regulations and the Aged Care Act 1997.
To view fees and charges click here