Buckley Caring Centre
After a major redevelopment in 2018, Buckley Caring Centre now provides world class care offering 128 residential aged care places across 2 floors.
The new Buckley Caring Centre comprises of 4 houses: Tuart, Wandoo, Jarrah and Karri.
- Tuart and Wandoo form the newest part of the facility, offering 74 places over 2 levels. Each level offers six x 6 room pods plus 1 room on each floor for community respite. The main reception, kitchen, laundry & workshop are now located in this structure.
- The Jarrah section has been newly refurbished and accommodates 18 residents
- Karri, also newly refurbished, has embraced a significant redesign to create a 36 bed secure memory support section for those journeying with dementia.
- Dining room
- Large activity room
- Outdoor barbeque
- Television lounge with fireplace
- Vegetable garden
- 24 hrs Registered Nurse
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management Program (subject to assessment of required need)
- Activity programs
- Chef cooked meals catering to all dietary requirements and prepared on site
- Hair salon
- Massage therapist
Fees at Buckley Caring Centre cover care, meals, cleaning and laundry. Incidentals such as pharmacy scripts, hairdressing and outings are additional. Fees will depend on income level and assets and will be discussed in detail upon application. Fees are calculated in strict accordance with Government regulations and the Aged Care Act 1997.
To view fees and charges click here