Are you an energetic, vibrant, creative people person who enjoys developing & coordinating functions and events?
Our Retirement Community requires a special someone to inject and maintain a range of meaningful lifestyle programs and events throughout our villages; including recreational and entertainment options.
If you feel you have something special to contribute to the elderly within our community we would like to hear from you!
This exciting role is an important part of our client services team. Complimenting the lifestyle programme function the role also has the important responsibility of ‘coordinating’ our volunteers.
Key Responsibilities: PART TIME (46 hours / FN)
- Coordinate functions, activities and outings for the residents and assist implementation of new activities and services;
- Liaise with the Village Social Club to encourage complimentary services and resident participation
- Assist with the coordination of corporate functions and events;
- Coordinate the recruitment, orientation and necessary training of all volunteers;
- High level interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with all levels of society.
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues with compassion and discretion.
- Well developed written and organisational skills
- Intermediate skills with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- National police clearance
- Current Valid Drivers Licence
- Experience within the aged care industry or in a similar role
- Certificate IV Community Services – Leisure & Lifestyle
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Knowledge of Retirement Villages Act & Code
- Knowledge of Denmark and Albany
For more information please contact Shelley Harris, HR Coordinator on 9490 3899 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Return it to us by one of the following: