We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to compliment and support our Clinical and care team. You must have sound working knowledge of the accreditation process and ACFI plus strong skills in assessment, care plans and documentation. As a leader within the team it is expected you 'walk the talk' and lead by example with all duties including safe work procedures and a consistent high standard of care. Awareness of what needs doing and jumping in and getting it done is crucial.
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the Nurses Board of WA
- Strong clinical, assessment & documentation skills
- Previous experience in Aged Care is a MUST
- Proven leadership qualities and ability to lead and coordinate a team
- Sound understanding of ACFI
- Be able to communicate genuinely with all levels
- Confidence to deal with doctors & families
All applicants must supply a current national police clearance
If you want to take up the opportunity to work for a progressive organisation in a supportive, fun working environment please apply now.
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
3. Email your application along with your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com