We are looking for experienced Registered Nurses to compliment and support our Clinical and care team. You must have sound working knowledge of the accreditation process and ACFI. As a leader within the team you must 'walk the talk' and lead by example with all duties including safe work procedures and a consistent high standard of care. Awareness of what needs doing and jumping in and getting it done is crucial.
Day Shift Available - Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 0645 - 1500
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the Nurses Board of WA
- Must have strong clinical skills
- Be able to communicate genuinely with all levels
- Confident to deal with doctors / families
- Previous experience in Aged Care is a MUST
- Sound understanding of ACFI
- Proven leadership qualities and ability to lead and coordinate a team
All applicants must supply a current national police clearance
If you want to take up the opportunity to work for a progressive organisation in a supportive, fun working environment please download the application form below.
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Email your application along with your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com