Part Time (30 hours/week) with the potential to go Full Time
This position is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day delivery of Home Care Packages and other Amaroo@Home services. It has a strong emphasis on growing our Amaroo@Home services throughout our village locations including the growth into level 3 & 4 Home Care Packages.
Skills and experience
- Current experience in Coordinating the service delivery of the full range of Home Care Packages
- Have successful experience managing and maintaining a well functioning team
- Enthusiasm and drive to promote and grow the service delivery within the community
- Must have knowledge of Accreditation and the standards in the Community Sector
Benefits and perks
All applicants must have a current Drivers License and National Police Clearance.
- Supportive Team environment
- Flexible work arrangements,
- Competitive salary
- Great Salary Packaging options
- Close to public transport
- Regular training and development opportunities
Please address your suitability for the role when you apply.
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Fill in your current details and information
3. Return it to us by one of the following: