. Some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Provide person-centred, individual care and support to residents in accordance with the care plans
- Provide guidance and leadership to Personal Care Assistants supporting the 'Amaroo' way
- Undertake a range of Clinical interventions within the scope of an Enrolled Nurse
- Assist residents with the safe administration of medications
- Contribute to and assist in developing individualised resident care plan
What's on offer?
- A variety of shifts to suit your work availability
- Attractive rates of pay, ranging from $28.47 to $30.36, plus relevant loadings, dependent on experience.
- Brand new facility
- Gosnells location - close to public transport
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Salary Packaging up to $15,900 pa
- Current Registration as an Enrolled Nurse with the Nurses Board of WA
- Previous experience in Aged Care
- Sound understanding of ACFI
- Understanding and committment to OH&S guidelines
- Well developed written and oral communication skills
- Leadership qualities and ability to work within a team
All applicants must supply a current national police clearance
If you want to take up the opportunity to work for a progressive organisation in a supportive, NEW, fun working environment please download an application form.
1. Click here to download an application form
2. Fill in your details and information
3. Return it to us by one of the following:
Mail / Drop Off to: Amaroo Village, 2 Wreford Court, Gosnells WA 6110.
Fax: (08) 9398 4923
Please attach your resume and a cover letter outlining the reasons you believe you are suitable for this role.
For specific information about the position please contact HR on 9490 3899.