Based In Denmark - Casual to start with the view to grow
This position will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day delivery of Home Care Packages and other Amaroo@Home services to our residents in Denmark with a focus on enabling our clients to continue to live in their home and receive support in a safe, caring environment.
Skills and experience
- Current experience in Coordinating the service delivery of the full range of Home Care Packages
- Certificate III minimum in Aged Care, Individual Support or Community Services
- Have successful experience managing and maintaining a well functioning team
- Enthusiasm and drive to promote and grow the service delivery within the community
- Knowledge of Accreditation and the standards in the Community Sector
Benefits and perks
- Supportive Team environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive salary
- Great Salary Packaging options
All applicants must have a current Drivers License and National Police Clearance.
Please address your suitability for the role when you apply
If you want to take up the opportunity to work for a progressive organisation in a supportive, fun working environment please apply now.
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Email your application along with your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org