The Maintenance department are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable individual to join the team on a full time basis in Gosnells.
- Perform routine landscaping and assisting the grounds team
- Perform Maintenance and routine repairs
- Assist in Facility operations and maintenance
- Undertake basic plumbing, carpentry and painting
- Identify, report and perform reactive maintenance
- Be part of the after hours call out team
- Have experience with power equipment, tools & machinery
- Be physically fit to use a range of equipment and able to work in the elements (PPE supplied)
- Be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Have a current valid drivers licence
- Be willing to be part of the after hours call out team (when appropriate)
- Live locally (Gosnells region)
- Be able to communicate effectively with all levels
An immediate start is preferable.
Experience in a similar role in Aged Care or the building and construction industry with a trade background will be looked at favourably.
All applicants must supply a current National Police Clearance. Permanent Residents only please.
For more information please contact Shelley Harris, HR Coordinator on 9490 3899 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Return it to us by one of the following: