Are you passionate about the Aged Care industry? Do you enjoy leading and educating others to improve the quality of care delivered to residents?
We are seeking a special someone who thrives on developing and delivering training - equipping our workforce with the tools and current knowledge to consistently provide a high standard of service and care.
Part Time | 63 hours / FN | Based in Gosnells
In consultation with the Care Leadership Teams, you will oversee the annual training and education program for our two residential aged care facilities:
- Develop Annual Training/Education Planner for Nurses, Direct Care and other staff;
- Identify, develop, coordinate and deliver and/or broker necessary and topical training programs and education sessions;
- Assist in developing and delivering ongoing training programs for orientation and annual mandatory training;
- Inform staff on Amaroo Quality Management System, stay up to date with legislation and best practice changes and educate relevant roles;
- Ongoing evaluation and review of the effectiveness of training programs.
To be considered for this opportunity we would expect you to have:
- Current AHPRA Registration (RN Division 1)
- Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment (or equivalent experience)
- Demonstrated ability / experience with planning, facilitating, delivering and evaluating effective training programs in an aged care setting
- Sound understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards and ACFI
- High level of computer literacy and communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong abilities in being organised, flexible, resilient and collaborative whilst also working independently
- Current National Police Clearance
For more information please contact Shelley Harris, HR Coordinator on 9490 3899 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Return it to us by one of the following: