Do you have strong clinical skills and a genuine interest in the provision of quality care to our elderly community? Are you kind and compassionate plus enjoy leading by example and providing guidance to others?
Buckley Caring Centre is offering a suitable Registered Nurse, with experience in Pain Management, Admissions and ACFI to join the leadership team.
Fixed Term Contract with opportunity to extend
(Minimum 40 hours / FN, flexible start/finish times)
- Pain management - Deliver treatments and contribute to the ongoing development of the program
- Participate in ACFI assessment and documentation process
- Co-ordinate new consumer admissions, including orientation and assessment process
- Liaise with health professionals, residents and families
- Provide supervision, support, guidance and education to other care staff
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Previous similar experience in residential aged care
- Competent to deliver complex health
- Sound understanding and application of ACFI and the admissions process
- Understanding of current legislation and accreditation standards
- Commitment to Quality Management and Continuous Improvement cycle
All applicants must supply a current national police clearance.
For more information please contact Shelley Harris, HR Coordinator on 9490 3899 or email: email@example.com
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Return it to us by one of the following: