A Home and Community for our Residents living with Dementia
We are looking for the right people to join our household journey... Are you up for a challenge? Do you have a passion and interest in supporting residents who are living with Dementia? Are you committed to adding value to their "Quality of Life"?
Our new wing (in Buckley Caring Centre) is a unique approach and we require people who will support and align with our 'Household Model' - Adapting and evolving with us will be an essential part of the journey!
To apply for any role in Karri House your Personal Attributes are CRUCIAL - you must be able to demonstrate Professionalism, Common Sense, Kindness, Patience, Honesty, Compassion and a strong willingness to work as part of the team by supporting our residents and their families to be engaged in the "Karri House Community"
A Leadership position coordinating the day to day operations of Karri House
- Must be a Registered Nurse or Allied Health Professional
- Have successful experience managing and maintaining a well functioning team
- Have a passion for and experience with Dementia
- Must have knowledge of Accreditation and the standards
All applicants must have a valid national police clearance
If this ad resonates with you and you feel you would like to join our journey, please fill out the application form, answer the 'Karri House Interview Questions' and supply them along with your resume. You can apply through seek or email them to email@example.com
How to Apply:
1. Download an Application Form
2. Download the Interview Questions
3. Email your application along with your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org