A Home and Community for our Residents living with Dementia
To apply for any role in Karri House your Personal Attributes are CRUCIAL - you must be able to demonstrate Professionalism, Common Sense, Kindness, Patience, Honesty, Compassion and a strong willingness to work as part of the team by supporting our residents and their families to be engaged in the "Karri House Community"
7 night shifts / FN available
Provide person centred, individual care & support to our residents whilst leading and guiding care enablers to do the same
- Current Registration as an Enrolled Nurse with the Nurses Board of WA
- Previous experience in Aged Care and with Dementia
- Leadership qualities with the ability to work within and as part of the team
- Sound understanding of ACFI
- Commitment to OH&S guidelines
- Well developed written and oral communication skills
All applicants must have a valid national police clearance
If this ad resonates with you and you feel you would like to join our journey you MUST click on the below links, fill out the application form, answer the 'Karri House Interview Questions' and supply them along with your resume.
How to Apply:
1. Download the interview questions
2. Download an application form
3. Email your application along with your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org