A Home and Community for our Residents living with Dementia
We are looking for the right people to join our household journey... Are you up for a challenge? Do you have a passion and interest in supporting residents who are living with Dementia? Are you committed to adding value to their "Quality of Life"?
Our new wing (in Buckley Caring Centre) is a unique approach and we require people who will support and align with our 'Household Model' - Adapting and evolving with us will be an essential part of the journey!
To apply for any role in Karri House your Personal Attributes are CRUCIAL - you must be able to demonstrate Professionalism, Common Sense, Kindness, Patience, Honesty, Compassion and a strong willingness to work as part of the team by supporting our residents and their families to be engaged in the "Karri House Community".
Provide person centred, individual care & support to our residents whilst leading and guiding care enablers to do the same
- Current Registration as an Enrolled Nurse with the Nurses Board of WA
- Previous experience in Aged Care and with Dementia
- Leadership qualities with the ability to work within and as part of the team
- Sound understanding of ACFI
- Commitment to OH&S guidelines
- Well developed written and oral communication skills
All applicants must have a valid national police clearance
If this ad resonates with you and you feel you would like to join our journey, please fill out the application form, answer the 'Karri House Interview Questions' and supply them along with your resume. You can apply through seek or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply:
1. Download interview questions
2. Download an application form
3. Email your application along with your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com