Our McMahon Caring Centre is offering an opportunity for Therapy Assistant's to join the team.
If you are experienced, have a good understanding of aged care requirements and genuinely desire to assist our elderly community then we encourage you to apply.
The Role: (Based in Gosnells)
- Assist with the development and delivery of activities and the therapy program
- Work within a multidisciplinary team to achieve the best outcome for our residents
- Work with residents in a secure dementia unit
- A range of shifts available:
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 9am - 4.30pm
Monday - Sunday 4pm - 8pm
Saturday & Sunday 10am - 3pm
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role within residential aged care
- Qualification in Health Assistant or Leisure & Lifestyle
- Understanding of Accreditation, ACFI and relevant documentation
- Experience working with residents who have dementia
- Be able to prioritise own workload and work as part of a team
- Impeccable positive communication with residents and all members of the Amaroo team
All applicants must supply a valid national police clearance.
For more information please contact Shelley Harris, HR Coordinator on 9490 3899 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Return it to us by one of the following: