We have an exciting new opportunity for someone to join the team as a Scheduler for our Home Care services (Amaroo@Home).
Based in Gosnells, this is a Part Time role offering 30 hours / FN, with the opportunity to grow.
- Maintain accurate support worker rosters and timesheets
- Schedule client appointments
- Assist the Amaroo@Home Coordinator with case management
- Liaise with customers and family members
- Provide in home services as required
- General administrative duties
- Substantial experience in a similar role
- Well developed interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organise and resolve complex rostering situations
- Intermediate IT skills with computer systems including the Microsoft office suite
- Current valid “A” class WA Drivers Licence
- Willingness to work flexible hours
Amaroo offers a competitive salary, family friendly hours, salary packaging options and a fun & supportive work environment.
For more information please contact Shelley Harris, HR Coordinator on 9490 3899 or email: email@example.com
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Return it to us by one of the following: