This exciting role is an important part of our client services team. Complimenting the lifestyle programme function the role also has the important responsibility of ‘coordinating’ our volunteers.
Key Responsibilities: PART TIME
- Coordinate functions, activities and outings for the residents and assist implementation of new activities and services;
- Liaise with the Village Social Club to encourage complimentary services and resident participation
- Assist with the coordination of corporate functions and events;
- Coordinate the recruitment, orientation and necessary training of all volunteers;
- High level interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with all levels of society.
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues with compassion and discretion.
- Well developed written and organisational skills
- Intermediate skills with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- National police clearance
- Current Valid Drivers Licence
- Experience within the aged care industry or in a similar role
- Certificate IV Community Services – Leisure & Lifestyle
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Knowledge of Retirement Villages Act & Code
- Knowledge of Denmark and Albany
For more information please contact Shelley Harris, HR Coordinator on 9490 3899 or email: email@example.com
How to Apply:
1. Download an application form
2. Return it to us by one of the following: